Sheryl M. Jackson
Sheryl (Mahoney) Jackson was born in La Jolla, California. Her father was a physicist and her mother a school teacher. Beyond California, she has lived in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Texas and South Carolina.
Sheryl’s early career was in healthcare administration then shifted to management and technology consulting. She has served national and global clients managing teams who would architect solutions to solve for highly complex business issues. One of her favorites projects was the building of a Community of Practice focused on Customer Experience.
Sheryl has gained valuable insights, wisdom and strength over the years. She has also gained valuable learnings that only comes from experiencing severe pains and life disruptions such as two corporate lay-offs, homelessness, severe parental alienation, a fraud-based relationship, and internal failures within the legal system. She has unapologetically gained understanding of the meaning of grit, resiliency and unconditional love.
She will inspire you to reach deep, and pull out the best of who you are, embrace hidden talents, navigate the worst of life’s storms and learn to seek out and do life in the silver lining where you’ll find all that you are and can be for yourself and others!
Sheryl Jackson has a profound passion for helping others build their personal evergreen legacy, recognize blind spots, resolving the sense of ‘feeling stuck’, managing difficult life transitions, or developing a solid give-back strategy. She’s has an innate knack for problem-solving, recalibrating one’s mindset and redesigning a life aligned with passionate aptitudes and hidden talents. She has coached early careerists as well as executives, CEO’s, physicians and management consultants.
Sheryl’s academic background is in business, leadership, entrepreneurship and non-profit. She was a founding board member of three non-profit organizations and currently serves as a national board director for Empowering Women as Leaders www.ewlusa.org an organization which empowers women through education, mentoring and networking.
Sheryl has three grown children who currently live in Plano, Texas and Lexington, Kentucky.
- Building Out Your Personal Evergreen Legacy
- Managing Difficult Life Transitions
- Recalibrating Your Mindset for the Optimum Life-Beyond Possibility Thinking
- Parental Alienation
- Toxic Relationships and/or The Toxic Workplace
- Establishing Your Give-Back Strategy
- Redesigning Life–Identifying the Blind spots and Engaging Hidden Talents
SPEAKING TOPICS: (welcomes fireside chats, panel discussions and Q&A forums)
- Strategies for Building a Personal Evergreen Legacy
- Redesigned Life After Difficult Transition by Engaging Your Hidden Gifts & Passions
- Personal Fulfillment—Feeling Stuck in Your Life and Want a New You?
- Have You Come Unglued? – Parental Alienation, Navigating the Web of Experts, Narcissistic and Sociopath Personalities
- Mindset Reset – Recalibrating Mind & Heart
CONSULTING AREAS OF FOCUS: (welcomes the opportunity to customize some components to corporate requirements or personal needs)
- Building Out the Personal Evergreen Legacy Strategy. Project Planning for an Evergreen Life Legacy—Buckle Up!
- Difficult Life Transitions—Developing an Executable Plan
- Tweaking My Life—Identifying Blinds Spots and Engaging Hidden Talents for Professional and Personal Optimization
- Toxic Relationships and/or Toxic Workplace
- Parental Alienation—A Child-Centric and Closer Look with Strategies for Child Services, Legal Services, CASA, Courts, School Counselors and Therapists
“Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path.” –Anonymous
“We not only accept the challenges life throws at us, we create our own. We do hard stuff.” – Jesse Itzler
“Self care is also not arguing with people who are committed to misunderstanding you.” – Ayishat A. Akanbi
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
“You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.” – Anonymous
“To date Sheryl has been the most influential and encouraging person in my career. My first consulting and project-based work was with Sheryl and it was here that she taught me the importance of having confidence in myself, thinking outside the box and about empowering others. I learned that women can be cheerleaders for other women. Not only did Sheryl give heartfelt advice, but she also shared her own experiences and took the time to provide constructive and honest feedback when I needed it. Sheryl has also introduced me to her own professional network of amazing women. I feel very lucky to have had Sheryl for a mentor. Now, when I have the opportunity to pay it forward, I reflect on my experience with Sheryl and strive to provide the same level of value.” — S. Major
To Connect with Sheryl M. Jackson or any of our coaches for a discovery session email email@example.com.